Turner’s Engineering QLD was established as a mechanical workshop by Mick Turner in 1954. More than five decades later, we’ve expanded into one of Australia’s most diversified Engineering companies. Our Head Office and engineering workshop is strategically located on Queensland’s Gold Coast, exporting to the Asia Pacific region and interstate within Australia.
The range of products & services we now offer includes
- Plant Hire, wet or dry
- Plant & Equipment Sales, including sourcing & procuring equipment from the global market
- Custom design and manufacturing of high quality buckets & attachments
- Manufacturing, Conversion and refurbishment of Fuel, Service and Water Trucks
- Heavy Haulage with our modern float & dolly combinations
- Roadworthy inspection, Compliance & Modification plates, Registration & CTP Insurance for everything from Motorbikes through to Heavy Vehicles
- Insurance repair work to all types of large equipment, including salvage operations
- Labour hire of Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitters, Auto Electricians & Boiler Makers
Our Mission at Turners’s Engineering is to provide our clientele with the highest value, the most reliable services and superior quality products, surpassing their expectations. We strive for operational excellence, apply industry leading technologies and shape the industry with regards to OH&S, Environmental Management and ethical business practices to achieve better customer satisfaction and strong financial performance. Our Motto is “Quality through Innovation”.
While at Turner’s you can look around our wide selection of memorabilia from cars, banners, flags, trophies, a helicopter and beer cans from around the world (which Mick assures us he drank all himself!)
At the core of Turners’s Engineering’s approach to business, are our Company Values. These sum up our methodology of achieving our mission;
- Innovative thinking to achieve continuous improvement,
- Maintaining optimal Efficiency and financial Sustainability,
- Embracing Technology to improve our Quality,
- Respecting the Community and Cultural Diversity,
- Conducting business dealings with an ethical and moral conscience.